Larry Loucka, PartnerPrevious Page
Larry is a lean supply chain subject matter expert, LeanSigma site mentor, and trainer. He has extensive industry experience in logistics, warehousing, integrating MRP II and Kanban, supplier development, demand management, visual workplace, kaizen, quick changeover, operational analysis, strategy, and accelerated change management.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Supply Chain Executive
- P&L Responsibility
- International Sourcing
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Change Agent
- Turnaround Management
- Team Builder
- Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management
- United Technologies Norcross, Ga.
- VP Supply Chain
- Resource Systems Group New Britain, Conn.
- Executive Manufacturing Consultant
- Ensign-Bickford Simsbury, Conn.
- Supplier Development Manager
- Materials Manager
- Manufacturing Resource Planning Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Pfizer Wallingford, Conn.
- Quality Engineer
- Ford Motor Company Green Island, NY
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Lean (Shingijutsu, Moffit Associates, Lean Alliance).
- Statistical Process Control (Ford, Worcester Polytechnic).
- Structured Problem Solving (DuPont, Ford Quality Institute, Kepner-Tregoe).
- Systemic Thinking (Senge).
- Design of Experiments (Taguchi, Davis & Associates, Worcester Polytechnic).
- Quality Improvement (Juran Institute, W. Edwards Deming Institute).
- Proficient in several ERP systems including SAP, QAD, JDE, Navision.
- Proficient in simulation modeling packages; Arena, Process Model.
Education/Certifications and Training
- BS Materials Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Troy, N.Y. Major concentration in Ceramic Materials (Glass-Metal seals). Minor studies in Sociology and Organizational Behavior.
- Certified Supply Chain Professional.
- Certified Lean Sigma Instructor and Site Mentor – Master Black Belt (Lean Alliance).
- Certified Quality System Auditor (American Society for Quality).
- Certified Juran Quality Improvement Facilitator (Juran Institute).