Laura Colcord, PartnerPrevious Page
Laura Colcord has extensive experience in the energy and chemicals industries, which includes corporate and operational transformation, strategic business planning, and business process redesign — especially for supply–chain processes.
Process redesign work focuses on applying lean principles to process industries and non-manufacturing processes. Laura also has Lean Transformation experience in chemicals, electronics, health care, financial services, pharmaceutical industries, as well as traditional manufacturing.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean Sigma – providing new tools and paradigms for process transformation.
- Knowledge Management – to support and institutionalize performance transformation.
- Leadership Coaching – designing and driving systematic transformation programs.
- Change Management – ensuring sustainable capability changes that lock in benefits.
- Project Leadership – leading teams to deliver rapid results.
- Director, Dove Consulting
- Senior Associate, Booz-Allen & Hamilton
- Supply Chain Leader, Exxon Chemical Co.
- B.F. Goodrich
- Johnson & Johnson
- World Kitchen
- Southern Company
- Metromedia Restaurant Group
Education and Associations
- M.B.A., International Business, New York University (Dean’s Award for Scholarship)
- Fulbright Scholarship, Karlsruhe, Germany
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Maryland Summa Cum Laude, General Honors, 14 scholarships and awards.